Monday, July 16, 2012

Quick Updates

Hi everyone. I just want to let you know, more art will be coming from me soon. Right now am on vacation and getting ready to head home, but first some quick announcements.

First off, I will be opening a store dedicated to all of the artwork and crafts I have made for sale, whether it be made-to-order products, readymades, or convention leftovers. Among them includes my "Taking Flight" mini-comic and a fleece hat I had made to wear at SDCC (photos to come). For those who have had a chance to see me at SDCC and are interested in either product, please feel free to email me at melanee.wood@gmail.com for more information.

Second is I'm working on a main website to showcase all of my projects, including information regarding the story, characters, their world, plus concept art, and eventual pages. My ultimate plan is to launch the site either by the end of this year or the beginning of next year. Don't worry, this site won't be neglected. I'll still post most if not all of my artwork here.

And finally, since I enjoy making craftwork, I'm thinking of the possibly of launching either a blogspot or tumblr just for those type of works. While I enjoy making things like hats and plushies, they are strictly a hobby of mine and not my actual job goal. As such, I want to keep my craftwork and my sequential art, illustrations, and maquettes separate from each other. I may post previews here from time to time, but I won't plan on making it a regular thing.

With that in mind, take care and I'll be back with more artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment