Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fleece Hat - Naga from Legend of Korra



Here's what I've been working on during my CA vacation (yes, really). A fleece hat of Naga, Korra's animal guide and constant companion from the Avatar sequel series "Legend of Korra." Finished it that Friday morning of SDCC weekend and wore it throughout the convention. This is actually the first fleece hat I've made and it turned out well, with some minor things I will change for the next time I make a few others.

And yes, I will be making more fleece hats, especially as I have plans to do other subjects for hats besides Naga. But this will only be strictly a hobby for me and not my main job. However, if you are interested in a Naga fleece hat or any fleece hat you would like for me to make, please feel free to contact me at melanee.wood@gmail.com for a commission price quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment