Thursday, October 6, 2011

Advanced Inking - Pinups part 1

It's almost halfway through the quarter and I thought I would go ahead and show off some artwork I've been working on for Advanced Inking. Mostly the pin-up illustrations using different inking techniques.
 
Devilman Pinup. Using PITT pens and Micron .05 and .02.

He-Man pinup. Using G-nibs and school nibs. Probably my best one so far (which isn't saying much for now), even though I still need a lot of practice as far as nibs go.

 
Adventure Time pinup! My favorite subject since I'm a fan of the show and I tend to be simplistic in terms of line marking in my own work. I used my trusty #3 round brush, which is my favorite along side markers. But like with the nibs, I need further practice. Still think I have my share of hits and misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment