Monday, December 10, 2012

Digital Cell 1 Animations pt.1

Finally got a hold of some of my projects from Digital Cell 1. They are a little unpolished for the moment, but with time, they will all be redone and presentable. Until then, enjoy what I have so far.

First animation I've ever done and in Flash too. Objective was the create animated piece of how to do something, whether serious or humorous.



Ferret character done in Toon Boom and the cat character in Flash. Main objective was to animate two characters talking in the same space. Dialogue taken from the film Knocked Up (which I haven't seen admittedly).



My final project for Digital Cell 1. We were free to do whatever theme or concept we wanted. Mine was personal as it represented some issues I was going through at the time (and still am). Done entirely in Toon Boom.

On a side note, I had done a third animation project for class, but it's an interactive animation. As such, either until I get my main art project site up or find a really good site for uploading flash files, it'll be awhile before it's seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment