Monday, March 19, 2012

WIP - Fan character MLP:FIM

Very rarely will I be creating fan characters, but this time I thought it would I do so just for fun plus experimenting with Photoshop a bit more in terms of a new style of inking and digital coloring. Here's just a quick work-in-progress image of my fan character for MLP: FiM in all her glory, so to speak. My concept with her is that she's a traveling researcher, who's main focus is on the animals of Equestria most ponies don't know too much about. I have yet to decide on a name for her, but I do have a small comic story in mind for her in the future.
About her design, yes, I know she looks vaguely Lauren Faust ponysona-ish, but this is just the first concept of her. Some things will bound to change with time. In the meantime, enjoy this little piece. Finished art should be up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment