Saturday, November 13, 2010

Concepts - Ian and Evan


Been a long while, hasn't it? Yeah, I promise to upload new art and writings when I can. Hopefully, it won't be too long since I'm nearing the end of finals and will have available free time during break.

Anyway, my new set of concept sketches featuring the duo of Ian and Evan, both in canine form and human form. For those who might not know, they are in fact my only (for now) gay couple. Evan is the dark haired human and in canine form, he is essentially a border collie/wolf mutt. Ian on the other hand is a full blood wolf and in human form, I made him long hair to match his canine form. As humans, they are both challenging and fun to draw since I've drawn them only as canines. Additionally, I plan to do a small series of short stories about them since I already have a backstory for both and how they met. I won't give too much away and will be reveal in their new character sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment