Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2007 - Vritra Sketches


Another set of sketches back in 2007. This time it's of my principle antagonist from my WIP novel The Guardians, and one of my favorite characters to work with in exploration of his general character and design overall.

In the top sketches are concepts when I was redesigning him (and still am to this day as I am with my Vaarg creatures). The middle sketches were of a mini-storyboard idea I had for months in which I hope to animate someday. The last set was just me having fun with a lazy Vritra. After all, he's the biggest bad guy and nothing is going to mess with him. In my old blog I mentioned that I liked one of the sketches so much, I redrew it on a larger scale, which you can find on my deviantart page.

No comments:

Post a Comment